Crafting with Duct Tape
Whether you're looking for something to do on a rainy day or making a personalized gift for a friend, crafts are a great way to pass the time. They also provide an opportunity to learn how to draw meaning from technical texts. The activities in this book push readers to read for comprehension, use information gained from the text and illustrations to follow step-by-step directions, determine relationships among steps in a technical process, and build the skills they need to make amazing crafts with duct tape.
- Level: Grade 3 - Grade 6
- Dewey: 745.5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781624311475): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2014
- Paperback (9781624312793): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2014
- PDF (9781624312137): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781624313455): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2014
- Series: How-to Library
- Lexile® Measure: 830
- Guided Reading Level: P
No reviews found.
Author: Dana Meachen Rau
Dana Meachen Rau is the author of more than 200 books for children. She has written a variety of nonfiction titles on many subjects, including books on history, science, toys, and crafts, as well as biographies. When she is not working in her home office, she is outside walking or running in her sneakers around her neighborhood in Burlington, Connecticut.
Illustrator: Kathleen Petelinsek
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents