Writing a Blog
Writing is an important skill that kids use almost every day. The goal of the Write it Right series is to make kids writing experts. Writing a Blog is full of tips and tricks to help kids create a personalized blog, from internet safety to designing a layout. This book includes a table of contents, glossary, index, author biography, activities, and instructions.
- Level: Grade 1 - Grade 4
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781534147188): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534150041): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2020
- PDF (9781534148611): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534151475): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Language Arts
- Series: Write It Right
- Lexile® Measure: 640
- Guided Reading Level: N
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Composition & Creative Writing (JNF029010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Journal Writing (JNF029060)
Table of Contents
- What Is a Blog?
- Parts of a Blog
- Name Your Blog
- Make It Pop!
- Writing Your First Blog Post
- Blog Comments
- Updating Your Blog
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Cecilia Minden
Illustrator: Carol Herring
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents