Write It Right
Writing is an important skill that kids use every day. Whether they're working on a school book report or writing about their everyday adventures, the Write it Right series has tips and tricks that will help them become writing experts. Each book in this series includes a table of contents, glossary, index, author biography, activities, and instructions.
- Level: Grade 1 - Grade 4
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781534146877): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534152908): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153127): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Language Arts
- Series: Write It Right
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Composition & Creative Writing (JNF029010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Study Aids / General (JNF055000)
Individual Titles (16)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents