Babies at the Zoo
This level 3 guided reader series allows readers to get a close look at some of the most amazing baby animals in the world. Books include intriguing facts and adorable photos. Readers will develop word recognition and reading skills while learning how these baby animals learn and grow, what they eat, and how they socialize with each other. Includes table of contents, glossary, index, author biographies, sidebars, and word list for home and school connection.
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 3
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534163249): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534163447): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534163843): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Natural Sciences
- Series: 21st Century Basic Skills Library: Level 3
- Subseries: Babies at the Zoo
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / Baby Animals (JNF003330)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / Zoos (JNF003200)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / Lions, Tigers, Leopards, etc. (JNF003130)
Individual Titles (10)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents