Learn about the connection between math and running.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 796
- Reinforced book (9781602792494): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2009
- PDF (9781602793989): 32 pages, © 2009
- Hosted ebook (9781602793989H): 32 pages, © 2009
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Real World Math
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 124316
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 5.4
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 1.0
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Sports & Recreation / Track & Field (JNF054140)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Money (JNF013040)
Table of Contents
- Cross the Finish Line!
- A Few Running Basics
- Do the Math: Impressive Pros
- Do the Math: Remarkable Running Records
- Get Your Own Race Going!
- Real World Math Challenge Answers
- For More Information
- About the Authors
No reviews found.
Author: Katie Marsico
Author: Cecilia Minden
Content Adviser: Thomas Sawyer, EdD
Professor of Recreation and Sports Management, Indiana State University, Terre Haute, Indiana