Real World Math
The Real World Math:Natural Disasters series show readers how they can use their math skills to learn more about the 21st Century world that we live in. Each title in the series provides students with information on specific natural disasters and highlights the role math plays in studying these important environmental phenomenon
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610803434): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2012
- Paperback (9781610804059): 32 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610803441H): 32 pages, © 2012
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Real World Math
Individual Titles (42)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents