Living on a Budget
If you have ever wondered where your money goes, this book is for you. Readers learn how to set up a budget and stick to it. Basic math skills are reinforced through examples.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 332.024
- Reinforced book (9781602790049): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2008
- PDF (9781602791398): 32 pages, © 2008
- Hosted ebook (9781602791398H): 32 pages, © 2008
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Real World Math
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 117840
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 5.1
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
Table of Contents
- What Is a Budget?
- Where Does Your Money Go?
- Do the Math: Create a Simple Budget
- Do the Math: Help! I'm Over My Budget
- Budgeting as a Way of Life
- Real World Math Challenge Answers
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Cecilia Minden
Content Adviser: Timothy J. Whiteford, PhD
Associate Professor of Education, St. Michaelâ€™s College, Colchester, Vermont
Content Adviser: Ryan Spaude, CFP
Kitchenmaster Financial Services, LLC, North Mankato, Minnesota
Your cart is empty