Living on a Budget
From the Set Real World Math
If you have ever wondered where your money goes, this book is for you. Readers learn how to set up a budget and stick to it. Basic math skills are reinforced through examples.
|Interest Level||Grade 4 - Grade 8|
|Reading Level||Grade 5|
|ATOS Reading Level||5.1|
|Guided Reading Level|
|Publisher||Cherry Lake Publishing|
|Available Formats||Reinforced book (9781602790049), PDF (9781602791398), ePub (9781631379123), Hosted ebook (9781602791398H), Kindle (9781631372063)|
|Number of Pages||32|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 9.5|
- What Is a Budget?
- Where Does Your Money Go?
- Do the Math: Create a Simple Budget
- Do the Math: Help! I'm Over My Budget
- Budgeting as a Way of Life
- Real World Math Challenge Answers
- For More Information
- About the Author