Saving for the Future
Is there something you want or need that you don't have the money for? This book introduces readers to financial goal-setting and how to set up a savings plan. Real world examples help readers learn the importance of math skills for money management.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 332.6
- Reinforced book (9781602790018): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2008
- PDF (9781602791367): 32 pages, © 2008
- Hosted ebook (9781602791367H): 32 pages, © 2008
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Real World Math
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 117844
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 4.8
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Business & Economics (JNF010000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Mathematics / General (JNF035000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Money (JNF013040)
Table of Contents
- Why Save Money?
- Strategies for Saving
- Do the Math: How Long Will It Take?
- Do the Math: How Can I Save More?
- Planning for the Future
- Real World Math Challenge Answers
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Cecilia Minden
Content Adviser: Timothy J. Whiteford, PhD
Associate Professor of Education, St. Michaelâ€™s College, Colchester, Vermont
Content Adviser: Ryan Spaude, CFP
Kitchenmaster Financial Services, LLC, North Mankato, Minnesota
Your cart is empty