Do I want it or do I need it? Readers will discover the kinds of questions that smart shoppers ask themselves, how to weigh their options and pocketbook, and how math can be part of shopping strategies that save time and money.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 332.024
- Reinforced book (9781602790056): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2008
- PDF (9781602791404): 32 pages, © 2008
- Hosted ebook (9781602791404H): 32 pages, © 2008
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Real World Math
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 117845
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 5.5
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Business & Economics (JNF010000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Money (JNF013040)
Table of Contents
- The Mall and More
- I Need That!
- Do the Math: How Much Will It Cost?
- Do the Math: Paying for Your Purchase
- Be a Smart Shopper
- Real World Math Challenge Answers
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Cecilia Minden
Content Adviser: Timothy J. Whiteford, PhD
Associate Professor of Education, St. Michaelâ€™s College, Colchester, Vermont
Content Adviser: Ryan Spaude, CFP
Kitchenmaster Financial Services, LLC, North Mankato, Minnesota
Your cart is empty