Design a Better World
One new idea could make life easier for the whole world! Great inventors use a process called design thinking to help them identify problems, big and small, and create solutions for them. This series introduces readers to design thinking and teaches them how to look at problems and products in a specific way to figure out a solution or how to improve them. Design thinking fosters innovation, creativity, and even empathy--essential learning for students. Books in this series include table of contents, glossary of key words, index, author biography, sidebars, infographics, and instructions.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 7
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534142602): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Paperback (9781534139039): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534141438): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Science & Technology, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Skills Innovation Library
- Subseries: Design a Better World
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Inventions (JNF061010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Crafts & Hobbies (JNF015000)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents