Urban Legends: Don't Read Alone!
The Urban Legends: Don't Read Alone! series explores the creepiest, spookiest, strangest legends and unsolved mysteries in the world, from the Bermuda Triangle to the Mothman legend. Written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience and a lower level of complexity with clear visuals to help struggling readers along. Considerate text includes background information on each urban legend and wild facts (almost to creepy to believe!) hold the readers' interest. A table of contents, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance vocabulary and comprehension.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534107076): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534108066): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534120044): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Urban Legends: Don't Read Alone!
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / General (JNF038000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Law & Crime (JNF030000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Folklore & Mythology (JNF052030)
Individual Titles (16)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents