The Nature's Makers series takes a look at today's makers and farmers who produce organic and small batch products--from grains and veggies to ice cream and honey. Aligned to curriculum standards, these books also highlight key 21st Century content: Global Awareness, Financial Literacy, Health and Wellness, Civics Literacy, and Environmental Stewardship. Thought-provoking questions and hands-on activities encourage the development of critical life skills and social emotional growth. Books in this series include table of contents, glossary of key words, index, author biography, sidebars, and infographics.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 7
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534142572): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Paperback (9781534139008): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534141407): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Natural Sciences, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Nature's Makers
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / General (JNF003000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Flowers & Plants (JNF037030)
Individual Titles (6)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents