21st Century Junior Library
21st Century Junior Library begins with age-appropriate content, aligned to curriculum standards, and adds simple activities encouraging students to LOOK, THINK, MAKE A GUESS, ASK QUESTIONS, and CREATE. This combination of reading and inquiry helps students develop the skills and content mastery needed to succeed in the 21st Century. Books in this series include table of contents, glossary of key words, index, author biography, and sidebars.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534146884): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534152915): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153134): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Natural Sciences, Science & Technology, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
Individual Titles (192)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents